|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Big Field Digital is one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Nigeria. We create MVPs, visuals and web solutions that put our clients’ products in the hands of targeted customers. We do this through cutting-edge technologies and digital marketing strategies and tactics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist / Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. Big Field Digital is proud to be one of the fastest-growing Digital Agencies in Nigeria. We are searching for a highly-creative and highly-experienced digital marketing manager to join our digital marketing team.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks for our brand and clients.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Plan, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, Facebook Ads, Google Ads,email, social media and display advertising.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Communicate with clients about their digital marketing needs.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of clients’ websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position in an agency.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and measurement.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate and committed to growing with the team and company vision. You’ll have strong teamwork and communication skills – we collaborate A LOT! Must be 100% committed and ready to work full time.
- We are not looking for a freelancer. Proven experience is required; therefore, beginners and inexperienced digital marketers are advised not to apply. We also respectfully ask that recruitment agencies SHOULD NOT contact us about this role. No exceptions.
What We Offer
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Friendly team and cozy/enjoyable working environment
- You will enjoy competitive pay and an opportunity to work on top-notch projects.
- Opportunity for training and growth.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Your cover Letter should discuss your previous experience(s) as a top-notch Digital Marketer with relevant links to your portfolio, and why you will like to join our team.