|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Prowedge Limited – Our client, DBG Active (a reputable fat loss and fitness Company), focuses on making fitness accessible to as many people as possible. Adura Odesanya, a Health Coach, Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer & the CEO of DBG Active, presently runs fat loss and fitness programs and talks about healthy living on TV shows and magazines. Her goal is to help people reach their health and fitness goals, with an approach to making lifestyle changes.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media and Admin Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for leading our marketing efforts using media and digital tools.
- You will be expected to know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like, various social media channels, websites, podcasts, and blogs.
- You will also assist the CEO to coordinate all administrative, marketing, advertising, and promotional activities geared towards selling her brand and DBG Active products.
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as social media posts, websites, blogs, pictures, videos, podcasts, infographics, etc.
- Establish our web presence
- Work to improve our CEO’s brand and the businesses brand presence
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels
- Assist with the logistics associated with processing product orders from placing of order to delivery
- Suggest and implement creative direct marketing methods and manage inbound marketing
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement of the CEO’s personal and business brand
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and the latest trends.
- A Degree in Marketing, Digital Media or a relevant field
- 1 – 3 years of experience as a Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing assistant or similar role
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Canva, Audacity or other media editing software
- Knowledge of web design, visual communication methods & experience with content management
- Additional experience in fitness and health, either personally or professionally, is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online