Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top tier commercial bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Quality Assurance Analyst / Tester
- Our client requires the service of a highly skilled Digital quality assurance analyst with Fin-Tech experience. The successful candidate will test digital solutions across web, mobile and apps.
- This individual will work with predominantly agile delivery methodologies using creative, quality expertise that will ensure product owner`s visions meet expectations.
- Reviewing all forms of project documentation including Business Requirements Specifications documents, technical briefs, designs and wireframes.
- Work with Product Owners to define acceptance criteria and produce test plans.
- Review acceptance criteria with scrum teams, Product Owners, developers, Site Builders and interact with Project Managers and Test Environment Managers.
- Provide updates on testing progress or other activities to the QA Manager and other teams.
- Analyse and investigate issues found in testing and work to resolve these with the relevant people (other testers, Product Owners, environment teams, developers and Site Builders).
- Work closely with other functions within the Online team such as design, user experience, developers, operational support and teams outside the online team such as marketing and campaign teams.
- Carry out test execution using predominantly UAT testing techniques but also static, integration and system testing methods.
- Support cross-departmental projects and overall test community within Three, when required.
- Constantly identify opportunities to improve quality.
- Work closely with our 3rd party partners, including managing offshore resource, 3rd party testing service and tools.
Experience / Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Innovative and passionate about testing, you will see testing as a skill and are enthusiastic about quality, end-to-end customer experience and finding defects.
- Ability to tackle issues logically and determine a best course of action, you seek opportunities to expand your knowledge within the testing field and are committed to this discipline.
- You pro-actively seek improvements to working methods and have the ability to apply different testing theories and techniques to new or old problems.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital environment.
- Dynamic and engaging with a real passion for quality and testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible in approach and attitude with a consistent focus on quality.
- UAT and front-end testing experience with particular focus on `look-and-feel`
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders and effectively articulate and justify test estimates
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies (e.g. Agile, V-Model, Waterfall)
- Knowledge of software testing terms and their application e.g. black box testing, test harness/test stub (e.g. the theory and application of that theory)
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation or relevant working experience.
- Specific application knowledge – JIRA, Quality Cente.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Automation skills or desire to progress with Automation.
- Specific software and programming knowledge – HTML, Java.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.