Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N2Billion, the financial services arm(RC: 1587936)of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-eight (28) branches in seventeen(17) states and the Federal Capital Territory. Society’s main focus has been the development of crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- Grow the Company’sclient base through Direct Sales Activities to potential customers
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or BSC in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 1-year marketing experience in a financial institution
- Available to meet the target.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Calm, polite, and professional behaviour.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
- N50,000 salary with a monthly target of 1.5 million.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.