Black Pen Recruitment – Our client is an AI-Driven lending platform. Their team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space. They share a determination to continue leveraging data driven approaches to problem solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Partnerships / Enterprise (FinTech / Unsecured Loans)
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Network and grow the pipeline of partners to support the company’s ecosystem
- Take ownership of post-partnership execution and partner success stories marketing
- Work with the company’s new and existing partners and investors to grow their network
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across developer relations, product, business, and marketing to ensure they are working effectively with the partners
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Oversight and support to overall project management across all departments including weekly/bi-weekly touchpoints with team leads.
- Analysis of cross-departmental priorities, challenges, and opportunities to feed into Executive Committee strategy and operational oversight.
- Coordination and leadership of project managers and project management staff who work directly with the Enterprise Project Management Office across the different departments.
- Occasional execution of other ad-hoc task.
- Degree in Business Management / Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- +7 years of experience as a partnership/enterprise specialist or a similar role
- Experience within SME Nigeria unsecured loans required
- FinTech industry experience is a plus
- Experience within a corporate or start-up environment.
- Experience in the banking industry preferred
- Experience in networking and business development is required
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams across multiple locations
- A demonstrable network among top business executives, creators, and builders across the unsecured loans and FinTech industries
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter is a strong bonus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online