Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Sales & Marketing – Luxury Hotel
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for daily sales efforts and is responsible for the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the execution of sales strategy.
- The role is responsible for maximizing profitability for the hotel and ensuring delivery of outstanding quality service for all customers.
- The ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, enjoys working in a team environment and leading and developing team members.
- Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
- Creates an effective Sales Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
- Knowledge of travel industry, current market trends and economic factors
- Ability to access, understand and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Assist Managing Director in preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budget; manages within approved plans and budgets
- Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomacy with internal and external customers and staff in all situations.
- Ability to stand and move throughout the hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA/M.Sc. is an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the sales/marketing in the hoteling/hospitality industry
- Minimum ten years of sales and marketing experience in the luxury hotel industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and property management systems.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal
- Strong media, presentation and computer skills
NGN600,000 – NGN1,000,000 / month
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOB POSITIONS AT FOSAD CONSULTING LIMITED