Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Use radio, phone or computer to send crews, vehicles or other field units to appropriate locations
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Provide field units with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
- S.S.C.E, OND, NCE qualification
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of relevant methods (CAD)
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.