|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a frontline position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations. Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and freight delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark a clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full-time
- Communicate with clients in a respectful manner.
- Pickup and delivery of parcels.
- Organize items ordered by editing for price and weight compliance.
- Arrange deliveries by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements, placing and expediting orders.
- Deliver items by examining items, destination, route, rate and delivery time.
- Verify items delivered by submitting acknowledgement copies; note discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
- Candidates should possess at least a First Degree qualification.
- Must have at least 3 years of riding experience.
- Must know how to ride a bike efficiently.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Excellent knowledge of Osunand its environs.
- The dispatch rider must have a valid Rider’s card.
- Must be courteous.
- Must possess a valid Rider’s Permit.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Dispatch Rider (Osun)” as the subject of the mail.