West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Will effectively manage 42 delivery agents, including training, policy, and procedure enforcement.
- Effectively implement best practices for delivery agents to help streamline operations.
- Track failed delivery by calling the customer to confirm if indeed they canceled the order
- Supervise daily operations and ensure delivery agents provide the highest quality service according to the policies and procedures.
- Respond to delivery agent’s inquiries appropriately and promptly.
- Supervise all 42 delivery agents to make sure all deliveries are made on time and effectively
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree with 1-5 years work experience.
- Candidate should have some sort of leadership experience
- Candidate should have with a courier service in the past
- The role is virtual but work hours/days are Monday to Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM
- Problem solving and critical thinking are the required soft skill
NGN35,000 – NGN50,000.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online