SendMe Food Technology Limited was founded in 2020 in the ancient city of Ibadan, we are the fastest-growing food technology company in Nigeria. Sendme is using social commerce and artificial intelligence to meet the animal protein demands of Nigerian households and businesses at excellent prices. We do not just sell animal protein, we are passionate about redefining the food experience because we believe that food should not be merely perceived as a means to satisfy hunger, rather, it is relished, appreciated, and celebrated for its unique taste and culture. We are driven by a zeal to “go for more”. Therefore, we are committed to leveraging our strengths in technology to model a seamless and effective system that ensures quality and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Distribution Manager is responsible for all warehouse activities including receiving deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting Finished Goods transactions, and distribution of Raw & Pack materials and Finished Goods.
- Ensure that all Finished Goods in stock are well-organized and correctly stored, well protected, fully identified and easily accessible (cleanliness, security, access, etc.).
- Ensure immediately after receipt of goods or dispatch of goods, update stock cards and/or create stock cards for all Raw & Pack and Finished Goods on company ERP.
- Ensures adequate and timely reporting on all stocks, received and dispatched volumes on a daily weekly monthly, and annual basis or as when required.
- Ensure FIFO is followed in issuance/dispatching of goods.
- Reconcile stock movement with production team.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Propose and seek approval for policies or procedures on all distribution activities.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in an emergency scenario.
- Taking ownership for the security, storage, and the internal distribution of products, ensuring that planning functions are managed efficiently, and materials are available when required.
- Deploy effective and efficient approach to the overall improvement and development of warehousing, distribution, and all planning activities.
- Manage work schedules, overseeing stock control, and processing orders; planning future capacity requirements, and working closely with all areas of the supply chain to ensure effective service delivery, while also recognizing the crucial parts that suppliers and subcontractors play in delivering business objectives.
- Any other assignment that may be given from time to time by superior officers
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field.
- Relevant professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- 2 – 4 years cognate experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of Warehouse Management
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, Logistics and supply chain, and warehousing management.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Distribution Manager” as the subject of the email.