|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Draughting Coordinator
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Directs and coordinates a multi-discipline design group including structural, piping, Instrumentation, electrical and mapping.
- Monitors the design group’s work to assure conformance with applicable codes, specifications and good engineering practice.
- Ensure that the design group adheres to the established drafting standards and guidelines for the design group.
- Ensures that the design and drafting effort proceed on schedule.
- Makes major decisions relating to the section’s design and drafting effort.
- Responsible for maintaining quality and productivity at acceptable levels.
- Responsible for coordination of design/drafting computer system support
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with;
- Minimum of 12 years of upstream oil and gas design experience.
- Thorough working knowledge of AutoCAD and the Rebis design packages are a requirement.
- Ability to work in dual units (English and SI) is a requirement.
- A working knowledge of MS office Products.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant branch of engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 12 Year
- Other experience: A minimum of 12 years of upstream oil and gas design experience.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.