Baobab is an investment company whose mission is to create a group ofLeading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries that provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets joining Later.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ajah Axis, Lagos
Reporting to: the Office Administrator
Status: Local contracts with Nigerian MFB
- To drive vehicles inside the state as well as inter-state driving some occasions in accordance with safety legislation and company procedures
- Assumes responsibility for the care of vehicle, washing of vehicle and cleaning interior
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of vehicle in co-operation with the administrator
- Drive an assigned route to transport employees to and fro various work service locations, workplace and others as assigned.
- Promote the company generally and do everything possible to enhance company’s image through appearance and behaviour, ensure to report to duty on time.
- Fulfil special request at the office by picking and delivering items as directed and running errands.
- Completely daily vehicle sheet for all routes
- Performs any other tasks as required
- Excellent driving skills
- Good communication skills
Educational / Experience
- A Minimum of Primary School Certificate
- Must reside within Ajah Axis
- Minimum 5 years driving experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- High Integrity
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicant should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (e.g Driver – Ajah).