|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries.
Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Chauffeuring the Executive Director safely and courteously to the desired destinations
- Responsible for the upkeep of the cars/vehicles, i.e., to ensure the car (interior and exterior) is always clean, tidy, and well-maintained.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.) when required
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays
- Maintain a high level of professionalism as at times and a helping attitude
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Reside within Lekki Phase 1 axis.
- Be able to use Google Maps effectively.
- Be familiar with Lagos routes, environs and Nigeria Road Safety Regulations
- Be able to communicate very well in English.
- Be able to read and write.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- DAI will only contact candidates that are successful at this pre-qualification stage.
- More information about DAI can be found on the DAI website – www.dai.com.