Ngcom is an indigenous internet service provider (ISP) in Nigeria. It is one of the best ISPs in the country and it is licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: (Lekki / Ajah) Lagos and (Port Harcourt) Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading ofluggages, productsand materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management in a timely manner.
- Must have, at least, S.S.C.E / N.E.C.O / G.C.E qualification.
- At least, 5 years driving experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.