|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Royal Power & Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like Solar grid and Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Iponri / Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulation
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC qualification with 4 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.