|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally. Our focal point is hinged on outstanding business, financial and economic performance, manpower and business development, system functionality; loan structuring, turn-key strategies, peak performance and strategic management by helping our clients prepare and apply customers’ focused strategies for business success and economic improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dryer Operator (Rice Mill)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Operates, inspects, and conducts maintenance activities on equipment related to the drying of parboiled rice to ensure that the equipment is functioning properly, is well maintained, and product is within specification.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation for the Dryer Room Areas using compressed air and sweeping of equipment and structures of the area(s) on a defined frequency.
- OND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be willing to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Must possess basic computer skills. (control panels, probes, etc. in Boiler Room)
- Must be willing to climb up to 40 feet.
- Must be willing to bend, stoop, push, pull, twist, and turn throughout the day.
- Must be willing to work in hot and cold temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.