|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
MAR & MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are seeking skilled, reliable and efficient candidates to join our growing organization within the capacity below:
Job Title: Duct Supervisor
- Provides technical guidance to lower-level worker’s working on the same project.
- Attend the site meetings and inform our superiors about site progress and what the problems facing on the site.
- Assign certain duties to the workers, explaining how those duties are to be done and communicate how the successful performance of those duties will be measured.
- Co-Ordinate with other companies’ engineer, supervisor and foreman who working on the same project.
- Monitor the construction project site on regular interval.
- Maintain records, check the required material on site and make a list for those materials and request to the site store.
- Check around the site and worker’s job, if they doing mistakes stop them and give suggestion for right work.
- Prepare daily work schedule and make planning to finish the work before time.
- Knowledge and experience of Fabrication, Installation, Erection, Insulation, Grills, Fire Damper, Motorized Fire Damper, Air Valve, Air Balancing, Commissioning, Calibration, GI Ducting, MS ducting for Kitchen, Floor, VAV/VRV Units Ventilation Fans, AHU’s & FCU’s.
- Understanding and evaluation of project and facility requirements.
- Knowledge of reading MEP Engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of taking measurement of required AHU duct connection.
- Knowledge of Pre Insulated duct (P.I.D.) installation and fabrication.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.