|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services to help mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. With firms in over 146 countries and territories, they are committed to quality and service excellence in all that they do both professionally and personally.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Solutions Architect (Relocate to Malta / Consulting / Big 4)
Job Type: Full time
- The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Be a champion/SME (Subject Matter Expert) for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Possess strong understanding of Dynamics 365 & power platform stack and stay relevant with new features
- Lead technical forums and communities to share knowledge with wider group
- Design and development of domain specific implementations; Influence usage of out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving us a competitive advantage
- Identify skilling opportunities and define training needs within the team; Coach other team members and help in reducing skills gaps
- Identify opportunities and work for industry specific Solution Offerings that will be market differentiator for the company
- Meet and exceed customer expectations on business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered.
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Graduate from a recognized University with majors in computational (Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.) discipline
- In-depth knowledge of all modules of Dynamics 365 CE, including appropriate
- Architect level certifications. Relevant experience on various earlier versions of
- Dynamics CRM like, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2011, CRM 4.0, etc.
- Strong implementation experience with Power Platform (Power Apps, Power
- Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power BI, RPA, etc.), including appropriate Architect level certification.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, Development management, Release management, Data migration, cut-over planning and Go-Live support
- Exposure in Cloud Storage Services (Azure SQL, Blob storage, etc.)
- Experience with Azure Platform and Integration Services including LogicApps, Functions, Azure Service Bus, etc.
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Experience of Agile Methodology
- Certification in TOGAF or Zachman Framework would be beneficial
- Knowledge of other Marketing products are desirable – Click Dimension or Adobe Marketing Cloud, D365 for Marketing, etc.
Experience and Background
- 15+ years of proven experience in implementing End-To-End Large scale solutions involving Dynamics CE(CRM)
- Should have architected, designed and implemented at least 7-8 full scale industry solutions using Dynamics CE (CRM), Integrations, Power Platform; Strong understanding of industry domains like Banking, Finance, Healthcare, Insurance, Telecom, Manufacturing, etc.
- Ability to architect solutions that involve multi-region implementations
- Strong technical leadership for engagements and ability to present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
- Ability to architect and design Digital Transformation programs involving multiple technologies
- Strong pre-sales experience/expertise with thought leadership on Solution offerings
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills, ability to influence and ease decision making for Senior Technical Executives of clients (CTO, Digital Transformation Officers, etc.)
- Ability to handle distributed large teams and deliver quality solutions.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Visa and Relocation Package Included.