|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services to help mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. With firms in over 146 countries and territories, they are committed to quality and service excellence in all that they do both professionally and personally.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dynamics 365 Functional Finance and Operations Consultant (Relocate to Malta / Consulting / Big 4)
Job Type: Full time
Industry: IT Services
- Show expertise in any or several of the following D365FO functional areas of Finance, HR, Procurement, Inventory, Manufacturing or Retail
- Delivery of D365 FO end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover & reporting
- Work with onsite engagement team & client team to gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team during design sessions, gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team to comprehend business problems, develop solutions & implement through in-platform configuration
- Ensure quality project delivery of deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical know-how, written & verbal communication & team participation
- Involvement in pre-sales activities, delivery of estimation and client presentations.
- Educated to Degree level, Masters preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 certifications
- Between 5 to 8 years or more of relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in a professional services / consulting firm
- Exposure to presales activities would be an added value.
- Prepared to travel on frequent basis
- Experience/Knowledge about ERP implementation methodologies and have strong analytical acumen
- Experience on operating in Shared Services or nearshore teams is an added asset
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision and perform in changing environments
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills. Additional fluency in one or more of the following languages is preferred: French, Spanish, German, Italian or Dutch
- Exudes confidence
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Manages time and multiple tasks accordingly
- Desires to assess constantly and incorporate new technologies and software into their skillset
- Promotes the Values of our company.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Visa and Relocation Package Included.