|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Primera MFBank, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Banking Operations Lead
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reportsto: Head, Operations
- Manages the administrative and operational functions of the Unit.
- Ensures all customer complaints are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Ensures all open transaction positions are closed without constituting reconciliation issues.
- Handles customers’ card requests, new product/service requests and replacement requests as well as provide first-hand support to card management related issues.
- Use dispute sources/platforms to resolve transaction disputes on all Interswitch transactions, Visa transactions, Mastercard transactions, Etranzact transactions,
- NIP/NIBSS transactions and other mobile money transactions, etc.
- Process transactions so as to close open positions on all Interswitch Settlements, Visa settlements, Mastercard Settlements, Etranzact Settlements, NIP/NIBSS Settlements, and other mobile money settlements, etc.
- Receive and process new physical/virtual card requests and card replacement requests, handles cost implications on all card requests and ensures costs are distributed correctly.
- Supports customers on malfunctioning cards and other card related issues.
- Monitors transactions on electronic channels and escalates any observed unusual trends.
- Ensuring funds disbursement to our customers for all accepted Remote On-Us disputes.
- Monitoring of the failure rate across all E-Channels and process refunds of out-rightly failed transactions.
- Liaise with other banks and other switching companies to include (Flutterwave, PayStack, Unified Payments, and Interswitch) to resolve all dispute claims affecting our customers.
- Weekly preparation of e-Channel product & platform Performance Report and presentation to Management.
- Ensure daily Reconciliation of Card Stock Accounts.
- Perform any task as may be assigned by Head of Operations.
- Driving continuous improvement on key processes and procedures for the bank.
- Ensures that the unit complies with regulatory and institutional requirements and laws governing card and Instant transfer(NIP/NIBSS)processing.
- Minimum of B.Sc in any related field.
- 4 – 6 years working experience in E-Banking/E-Channel in a reputable commercial bank across Reconciliation, Dispute Settlement, Charge-Back, POS and Card Operations, Customer Service, etc
- General banking experience especially in operations, customer serviceor support service units.
- Excellent Data Analysis skills including Advanced Excel and SQL is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of CBN, NIP/NIBSS processes and regulations around E-Banking Operations is essential
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Organize information
- Strong knowledge of banking operations
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Pay attention to details
- Team player
- Honest, proactive and hardworking
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online