|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, leads generation and conversion, sales to deliver channel sales KPIs
- Develop, execute campaigns to meet financial objectives for the online business.
- Plan monthly marketing calendar (email concepts and copy, homepage rotations, promotions).
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy to improve sales performance across eCommerce landscape.
- Research market to discover new trends and technologies to improve performance across website and 3rd party sites.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- However, hands on experience managing Digital and Ecommerce platforms are more relevant here.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience managing eCommerce platforms from ideation through to implementation, sales, and fulfilment
- Relevant certifications in Digital Marketing, marketing, eCommerce or related fields
- Strong marketing and tech background with an understanding of Sales, Selling and online revenue streams
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies for eCommerce platform and owned-online stores
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.