|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Marketing & Communication Specialist
Job ID: sfh-34462
Location: Abuja / Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The E-Commerce Marketing Strategist will be responsible for building and managing search campaigns and creating programmatic advertising campaigns on the e-Pharma Platform for the project target audience. In collaboration with the project team and partners the role assist in developing content for the E-Pharma Platforms of both Health Plus and SFH with the goal of increasing online traffic and conversions.
- The marketing Specialist will create social media and website campaigns to boost user engagement and service uptake.
- The role will monitor the performance of all campaigns and projects by using tools like Google Analytics etc.
- The position requires the expert management of all aspects of search campaigns and programmatic advertising campaigns, and the expert management of projects of various size, scope and complexity.
- The Strategist is also responsible for tracking and analyzing campaign data to identify optimization opportunities and make recommendations and outline best practices to clients
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Coordinate and execute various campaign types through the various Advertising technology acquired by the project
- Plan and manage programmatic advertising solutions utilizing Demand-Side Platform (DSP)
- Stay abreast of changing technologies and requirements for campaign and advertising solutions
- Research, test, and manage relevant keywords and interest groups
- Effectively communicate optimization opportunities to client to help grow the overall success of the various campaign ad types
- Closely monitor campaign performance and develop/maintain reporting to communicate progress on key metrics
- Responsible for ongoing analysis of campaign statistics to continually improve ad performance and traffic.
- Lead client-facing calls and in-person meetings
- Meet with client(s) on a regular basis to review and discuss campaign performance, offering insights to trends, reviewing reports and compiling and presenting monthly and quarterly business reviews
Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in Marketing related (Marketing, Business or Communication) field with cognate experience in e- commerce marketing communication sector.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Ability to build and manage search campaigns and creating programmatic advertising campaigns and content.
- Hands-on knowledge of web analytics and optimization tools (primarily Google Analytics)
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to analyze complex situations and make inferences
- Ability to work in teams.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer.