|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Vasiti is a student-focused company that helps student entrepreneurs build sustainable businesses, empowers students and makes their lives easier and better by providing on-demand access to their needs. We leverage technology and social innovation to deliver our offerings to the student community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ecommerce Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Sales Manager to join our versatile team and help achieve our sales objectives.
- As a Sales manager you will be tasked with creating, implementing, organizing and managing all sales activities from building the team, to managing team activities and collaborating with other departments to drive sales and contribute to the overall success of Vasiti.
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan that expands Vasiti’s reach, brand presence and achieves company objectives.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Manage all activities of the sales team as well as recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring etc.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Collaborate with marketing and other relevant departments to meet sales and organization objectives.
- Manage teams of campus representatives across Nigeria.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and document customer interactions.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Sales Manager.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.