|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Perform all maintenance functions related with electrical systems, and power generation distribution in line with safety operations and maintenance principles to guarantee the smooth functioning of the production facility.
- Responsible for setting up power supply; conduit and wiring for currently installed equipment and machines, including programmable controllers, while adhering to blueprints, electrical ethics, utilizing voltage tester and hand tools.
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance duties and generate work notifications to address any issues detected.
- Ensure all electrically powered equipment and machineries are adequately powered, functioning and in good condition.
- Maintain weekly equipment and machines (welding machines, cranes, air compressors, laser cutting machine, CNC cutting machine, LVD punch machine, bending machine, powder coating and utilities).
- Repair damaged equipment and machines.
- Work closely with all team members to ensure each task is completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist other team members in the plant to minimize downtime and maintain quality.
- Understand and adhere to company Safety Management System work processes and procedures.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies
- High School Diploma / OND or equivalent. Technical certification in Electrical and Electronic Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance, BE. Electrical, Electro-Mechanical or equivalent is a plus. Min 3-5 years of proven experience industrial maintenance.
- Familiar and able to troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems
- Have an understanding of engineering drawings and principles
- Troubleshooter, capable of first-level analysis to solve technical problems
- Vast knowledge of different maintenance equipment and tools
- Strong knowledge of electrical and electronic principles
- Sufficient familiarity with schematic and electrical, diagrams/illustrations
- Outstanding acquaintance with safety, health, and environment regulations
- Familiar with latest machinery and repair techniques.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.