|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer, BSS
Employment Status: Permanent
- Coordinate all BSS site deployment activities from start up to commissioning/acceptance. End to end Delivery.
- Transmission, 3G, LTE, 5G deployment
- Carry out technical site survey of new and existing BSS sites in line with deployment processes
- Conduct all step-by-step acceptance testing of BSS sites
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are adhered to by contractors/vendors on all sites.
- Supervise Telecom installation vendors in conducting feeder and antenna line verification test (VSWR, DTF).
- Conduct milestone checks on site construction [CHP, THP, integrity test]
- Ensure all construction Hold points are approved before casting and tower acceptance.
- Supervise site relocation and consolidation projects with assigned vendors and Colo providers.
- Prepare CURF for new Colo site or upgrade.
- Confirm passive infrastructure upgrade and installation readiness.
- Supervise transmission links decommissioning and relocation as stipulated in the work order.
- Quality inspection of installations on BTS, MW, Routers, OSN, Optical Fiber, Civil and M&E works in line with established quality control procedures; and reporting same.
- Reporting of site activities at specified intervals- daily, weekly, monthly or ad-hoc.
- Ensure the implementation of environmental impact assessment in the project.
- In-house site deployment activities.
- Deployment of Enterprise Network infrastructure and services.
- Ensure the handover of completed sites to Network operations.
- Deliver continuous progress report on activities of all assigned sites to the line manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Two (2) years post NYSC experience
- Engineering Installation
- Microsoft office suite
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Time management.
- Passion for Excellence
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online