|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer – Radio Frequency Planning, Network
Job Identification: 1829
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Radio Frequency Planning
- Execute the nominal radio coverage and capacity rollout design for the whole Network.
- Carry out detailed Radio Frequency design to conform to the nominal rollout plan.
- Monitor and analyze network performance and configuration to ensure KPI’s are in conformance with targets.
- Continuously analyze traffic, utilization and subscriber growth in order to foresee needs for capacity expansion.
- Review, prepare and load cell data for integration of sites into the network.
- Evaluate, verify and supervise the planning of MTNN radio networks by managed service vendor(s).
- Test newly integrated sites for performance and perform necessary network adjustment for optimal network performance post integration.
- Support the RF Business Planning Manager by providing field sensitive feedback to the nominal rollout.
- Collaborate with other departments within Network Group.
- Handle Local network queries raised by the customer operations team in assigned/designed region(s)
- Collaborate with Managed service vendor(s) in planning, designing, optimizing and maintaining MTNN radio network.
- First Degree in Electrical / Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or related discipline
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years of experience which includes:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience with a GSM or Wireless Telecom operator
- Experience working on 3G/4G/5G
- Experience with Ericsson, Huawei and ZTE equipment will be desirable.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online