|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for an Engineering Manager to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business.
- You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for building and leading a team of engineers for designing, developing, implementing, integrating, testing, qualifying, and maintaining the embedded software on a wide range of systems.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Help departments use technology profitably.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Supervising Junior Software Developers, analyzing software performance and configuration systems, and managing the deployment and integration of new software.
- Develop cutting-edge software solutions to optimize our business operations.
- Managing the installation and configuration of software solutions.
- Resolving software deployment and integration errors, and documenting processes.
- Performing routine maintenance and monitoring performance metrics.
- Write clean and well tested code, think logically and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 6-8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in leading and managing software engineering teams in an agile environment.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage many simultaneous projects.
- Experience using other side languages such as Golang, java or Java with microservice approach.
- Full stack understanding of web API/database development concepts and patterns.
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Ability and passion to quickly learn and implement new technologies as required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online