Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Resolving key client issues and complaints.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance.
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met.
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship-building opportunities.
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- BSc / MSc Degree in Business Administration or a related field; certification in Sales or Marketing will be an asset.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in an ISP Industry.
- Minimum of 3 Years and Maximum of 5 Years’ Experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven Experience Sales with Government, Private and Cooperate Sector.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close in an ISP Industry.
- Candidate must be working in an ISP or Telecom Industry.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.