Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Enterprise Technology Architect (ETA)
Requisition ID: 21000VWD
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Job: Pre Sales
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology / application to client business. Facilitation of customer product / application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
- As a Master Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants.
- Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants.
- Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process.
- Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Experience & Qualifications
- BA / BS Degree or equivalent, Advanced Degree highly desirable.
- Acknowledged authority within the Corporation.
- Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives.
- Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner.
- 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience.
- 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database / tools.
- Ability to implement the most advanced product features.
- Thorough knowledge of system and application design.
- In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).