|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is one of the eleven electricity distribution companies that emerged after the unbundling of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN).The company is saddled with the primary responsibility of distributing and marketing electricity to end users within the five states in the South-East geo-political zone; namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, with a total of 18 Business Districts offices across these states.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Technical Standards Manager
Location: EEDC Corporate Headquarters, Enugu
Department: Internal Audit and Compliance
- Technical supports to Head, Internal Audit and Compliance with regards to technical standards, regulatory standard, Health Safety and Environment standard, energy audit, technical testing/inspection of electrical materials procured and verification of civil works.
- Develop and design applicable EEDC Technical Standards and specifications for distribution Operations based on existing International Best practices and Standards.
- Carry out the enforcement and compliance of Technical Standards and Regulations vis-a-vis Procurement and Project Implementation.
- Carry out Projects Inspection, testing and certification of all new installations coming into EEDC Network.
- Conduct verification and inspection of all civil and electrical materials/associated works done in-house or by vendors to the company.
- Review and vet completion certificates to all projects constructed in accordance with existing technical standards and best practices in Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry (NESI).
- Carry out periodic inspection, monitoring and assessments of major on-going projects (monitoring and evaluation focus).
- Carry out periodic monitoring and evaluation of existing network infrastructure to sustain a robust and healthy network.
- Produce quarterly reports on the state of distribution infrastructure in all the districts to enable management plan for adequate network reinforcement where applicable.
- Liaise with HSE department on remote and immediate causes of all electrical accidents to identify where Technical Standards may have been breached and guard against future occurrence.
- Review, monitor and ensure regulatory, compliance, Health Safety and Environmental standard compliance.
- Ensure standardization and reliability of all distribution materials used in the EEDC network.
- Monitor and track the technical standard compliance matrix
- Any other job assigned by the Head, Internal Audit and Compliance Department and Executive Management.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / HND / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Certification in Engineering
- 7 years working experience.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 12th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- HR Department reserves the right not to provide status updates on all applicants, but all successful applicants will receive a communication after the completion of the selection process.