|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results. We have built a robust network of professionals that support farmers and farming communities across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scientist
Location: Onne, Rivers
- To sample and analyze all water samples throughout the plant. To produce deionized water for analysis.
- Directly in charge of Titrimetric and Gravimetric analyses.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- B.Sc in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Must be analytical, creative and an innovative thinker.
- Have a natural affinity and aptitude for mathematics and science and can often visualize complex processes and design on computers.
- Posses the ability to work well in teams with people from various disciplines and backgrounds
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power point and Microsoft Project
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online