|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Escalation / Resolution Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Contracted
Level: Mid Career
- Palmpay Limited is looking for a knowledgeable Escalation / Resolution Officer. As a E / R Officer, you must be able to use MS Excel with accuracy and efficiency.
- You must possess great communication skills to interact with colleagues, customers, and executives.
- The goal is to ensure quick escalation and resolution of pending issues.
- A business-related Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting or other discipline in Social Sciences from a recognized University.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Call Centre supporting CSRs in ensuring prompt resolution of customers complaint
- Candidate must have an experience in mobile / payment finance, fully integrated in all aspects of settlement and daily reconciliation process.
- Good interpersonal communication to liaise with other units to get issues resolved on time
- Ability to also liaise easily with external financial institutions to get urgent issues resolved on time
- Financial educational background and work experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills. Use of Analytical tools (Excel etc.) and functions like IFs, PIVOT Table, Trend Lines, etc. will be an added advantage
- Strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications (Microsoft Office Access, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc).
- Able to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of financial services and smartphone apps
- Detailed understanding of the operational aspects of mobile payments and banking industry.
- Previous experience with Dispute resolution Must be articulate and possess the ability to communicate with patience and empathy.
N70,000 (gross) + 30,000 ( Kpi bonus).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online