|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Thinkmint Nigeria is a one stop platform that counsel businesses and organizations on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them manage the toughest and most critical business problems. We also connect customers and users to the best products and services and make it easy to access these products and services at the best price. Thus, you can trust us when we say we do “more than marketing”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Event Coordinator that would organize excellent events.
- As an Event Coordinator, you have to be well-organized and competent in vendor management.
- Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Assist in booking venues and scheduling speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the standards.
- Liaising with staff, vendors, exhibitors, and speakers during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- B.Sc. Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, or any relevant field is preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as an event coordinator.
- A proven track record of organizing successful events.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent vendor management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills.
- Able to handle stress and remain calm.
- Problem-solving ability.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.