|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Managing Director/or on behalf of the Managing Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Managing Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Managing Director’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Managing Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Managing Director’s responsibility
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Organize meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Understand the seven elements of interior design; space, line, form, color, light, texture, pattern and keeping them balanced to creating an aesthetically pleasing interior.
- B.Sc. in any Social Science field / Architecture
- At least 2 years experience as an interior designer/Interior Architect/PA to the MD
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external to the organization
- A self-starter who is able to take initiative and ownership of duties given to him
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work, including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize.
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online