Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments have been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide secretariat support to the Group Managing Director
- Remind the GMD of important task and deadlines
- Collate information, prepare memos and manages database and filling system
- Ensure decision made by the Management are communicated to the relevant departments
- Supervise daily activities of the transport sector and ascertain progress e.g. truck status and report to the GMD
- Liaise with government bodies(PEF,PPMC,DPR)and give feedback to the GMD
- Advise the management on the procurement of petroleum product from different depot
- Monitor truck loading products(PMS,AGO,DPK)
- Take record of petroleum product loaded from different depots and discharge at the Company’s filling station
- Monitor distributions and supplies of [petroleum products especially AGO to clients at location
- Manage some office documents of the company
- Acts as a liaising officer between the Company and clients on demand and supply of petroleum product especially AGO
- Proof read all memos and report as addressed to the GMD before presentation
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos and letters And forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled report
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Carries out any other dusty assigned by the GMD
Requirements / Key Competencies
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with 4 – 5 years experience.
- Supervisory skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Decision making skills
- Must be very sound inteligent and ready to work
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Executive Assistant’ as the subject of the mail.