Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD’s ability to effectively lead the company
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Minimum of B.Sc / B.A.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Problem-solving and decision making.
- Proactivity and self-direction.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online