HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Draft press pitches, invite copy and new business proposals
- Maintain database and list updates consistently
- Develop and maintain close and communicative relationships with assigned executives, talent and reps
- Participate in brainstorming meetings
- Manage scheduling and busy calendar.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Draft well-written, grammatically correct email responses to client requests and answer phones promptly and professionally.
- And other administrative/logistics duties as assigned.
- B.A in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field.
- 2 – 4years of work experience.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Effective research and organizational skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in teams.
- Strong ability to prioritize, solve problems and be resourceful.
- Able to handle a fast-paced PR environment.
- Willingness to learning and practicing Work/Life integration.
- Able to work well under pressure and take directions well.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to handle any/all confidential information, issues, and matters in a sensitive manner.
- Professional appearance and demeanor with a positive attitude is key.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.