|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll Do:
- Help the CEO prioritize and be efficient in comms.
- Help the CEO hire people.
- Proactively manage, assess, and predict the day-to-day needs of the CEO to ensure he is prepared for all meetings and events.
- Make recommendations for the CEO with regard to his time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Support the operations and culture of various Prospa teams.
- Contribute to team meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items.
- Partner with the CEO to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets.
- Establish new and improve existing administrative systems and processes.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events, and travel arrangements as needed.
What You’ll Need:
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute.
- Excellent with time management and able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed.
- A knack for working across various roles and teams in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- To communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity.
- Enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- Adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence.
- Able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise.
- You have experience in a high-growth technology startup.
You should have:
- Deep experience supporting a CEO, COO, President, or senior C-level executive at a technology company going through significant growth.
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Medical cover
- Wellness perks
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools
- Our mission is focused on empowering members to create better experiences, that same mission driven statement is a promise to our team.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online