Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant (EA) to the MD / Admin Manager
- Working day starts with ensuring all meeting papers and agendas for the Executive are in place, getting updates on projects the Executive or Leadership Team is in charge of and following up at multiple levels in our company’s business.
- Administrative Duties: Manage executive schedule/calendar, take memos, drafting letters and documents, routing correspondence etc
- Travel management: Arrange travel, accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Inventory Management: Maintains MD office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies
- Event Planning: Plan, organize and implement events, such as meetings, business luncheons, client dinners or special projects.
- Country Leadership Liaison Officer: Act as a liaison for the leadership team, represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive. Handle confidential information.
- Data Analysis, Reporting and Presentation: Sourcing relevant data, analysing data Preparing and reviewing documents; producing reports and presentations;
- Information management: Conserves executive’s time by reading, preparing information and researching for executive needs. Provide basic company information.
- Business Partnering: Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics. Secures information by completing database backups.
- Value Creation: Executes decisions on behalf of the Executive on predefined topics, assists the Executives in responsibilities, gives strategic inputs on business initiatives and handles projects independently.
- Help Build Company Culture: Display actionable strength towards the company’s Mission Statement, Purpose, Strategy, Culture and work to promote it
- Possess a minimum of 5 years C-Suite PA experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Humanities, Social Sciences or any other related field
- Ability to apply the Big Picture Thinking
- Strong Commercial Acumen: Demonstratable results in understanding complexities of business, the business landscape
- Communication skills: Demonstrate the ability to speak and write in a sharp, succinct and positive manner that creates a good image of our company
- Detail Oriented: The relevant little things really matter
- Emotional Intelligence: Being emotionally intelligent, for an executive assistant, doesn’t mean to be polite and friendly to people. It means to show strength in any strategic and challenging moment that may occur.
- The ability to multitask in an organized manner and staying organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a high degree of finance acumen and an above-average understanding of finance
- Possess a strong confidentiality and trust background
- Technology skills: Be one of the most tech-savvy people in the building. In addition to the usual professional tools like Microsoft Office (non-negotiable expertise: Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Publisher). demonstrate proficiency in the myriad systems, apps, plugins that Executives use to do their jobs and other administrative computer programs.
- We are on a landmark journey to simplify global trade and as an integral partner of the Country Leadership, you will have the chance to understand and learn the goals and direction of the leadership team that will have a major impact on the country and world economy
- Working at a high pace, this energizing department is an environment that keeps you motivated and continuously learning and developing.
- You will be joining a diverse, talented organization that is passionate about being there for customers and for one another.
- The global reach of Maersk also means that you will interact with colleagues all over the world and get exposure to our different areas of work.
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online