|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant – Group Chief Commercial Officer’s Office
Job ID: GCCO – 02
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: DCP – HR
Job type: Full time
About the Job
- Support the delivery of key performance indicators through the GED’s office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpreting and implementing policies, procedures and computer applications related to the organizational unit.
- Analyzing and resolving office administrative and procedural problems.
- Performing basic research,prepare reports and make recommendations.
- Organizing own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum supervision.
- Using initiative and independent judgement within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting, report preparation and staff communication.
- Perform any other formal duties as assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Office Management or related field of study.
- 6 – 9 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in reading and writing in English and French languages
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Hands-on knowledge of data analysis tools.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online