Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose aim is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to support SMEs grow their leadership, develop business and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We support local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert advice to enable organizations to build skills and competencies required to thrive and survive in challenging and growing economies around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- General administration and running of the office of the MD
- Maintain the MD’s diary and email account and ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangement are managed effectively.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the MD and prepare all strategic documents for the MD as required in advance of meetings
- Manage calls for briefing on behalf of the MD to ensure that he is fully prepare for all engagements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of document and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habit and Preferences.
- Prepare budget for MD Office, in liaison with MD and Finance Department.
- Male applicant with BA/BSC/LLB (a background in Law will be preferrable).
- Minimum of 3 – 7 years in a similar role.
- Must demonstrate experience in a high-pressure environment requiring tact, judgement and discretion in handling internal and external contacts.
- Will be required to work flexibly with the MD.
- May be contacted by the MD out of normal office hours to deal with unexpected event
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Should not be more than 40 years of age.
- Very versatile in IT applications.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.