Don Quester Consulting – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Business Manager
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is recruiting for an Executive Business Manager who would be responsible for leading and overseeing all operations and implementing strategies for horizontal integrated businesses spanning; farm/poultry, chicken processing, cold-room, supermarket and others to ensure productivity in the company.
- B.Sc / HND in Retail Management, Business Administration or any related field with a minimum of 7 years proven work experience as a business manager or relevant role.
- A male applicant with excellent organizational, outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities and leadership skills are required.
- Thorough understanding of diverse retail and trading processes and strategy development.
- Ability to plan and execute Business development strategy to improve profit and attain sales target of the horizontal chain of businesses (Farm/Poultry-Chicken Processing-Cold-room- supermarket) the organization manages.
- Ability to create and implement processes for the horizontal chain of businesses and deal with all internal and external complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues.
- Ability to plan and execute local and Regional marketing expansion for the horizontal chain of businesses (Farm/Poultry-Chicken Processing-Cold-room- supermarket).
- Ability to initiate corrective actions, analyze variance, schedule expenditure, and prepare annual budget aside from achieving other financial objectives of the organization.
- Ability to recruit and interview new staff for the supermarket, organize training, orientation and supervise all departmental managers. Discipline, counsel, and coach staff to maintain positive result generation
- Ability to plan, create and execute Brand development and customer attraction programs. Recognize future and present requirements by customers and establish good rapport with existing and potential customers.
- Ability to oversee receiving orders and stock control and complete all the store’s operational requirements.
- Ability to appraise, monitor, and plan tasks to be given to individual staff members
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.