|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Husk is one of the world’s leading rural energy providers. We provide low-cost and reliable power to rural households and businesses, entirely from renewable energy sources. Powering economic possibilities in every village is at the heart of everything we do.
We design, build and operate the lowest cost hybrid (solar and biomass) power plant and distribution network in India and Africa. To date, Husk has provided electricity to over 15,000 homes and business, reducing 95,000 tonnes of CO2. Our aim is to provide 30MW of power to 225,000 customers by 2025, and save 350,000 tonnes of CO2 each year.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an Executive Coordinator to join the business team in Nigeria.
- This individual will play an integral role in providing day-to-day support to the Country Director as well as also directly support engagement across all business units and with the Nigeria Management Team and Global Senior Leadership Team.
- The role will also require coordinating daily operational functions and business efficiency within the larger team and providing support for external relations efforts.
- The role requires handling of confidential business information on a regular basis and with great discretion.
- We seek someone with prior experience as a technical assistant, executive assistant, or business coordinator and is dynamic, with process administrative skills.
- The ideal candidate would highly motivated, detail oriented and has experience with managing calendar engagements, report writing, business improvement and efficiency support.
- We require someone who understands the importance of constant engagement to ensure maximum efficiency and can support the coordination of various units to function as one whole.
- The candidate must also be passionate about contributing to solving one of Nigeria’s (sub-Saharan Africa’s) most critical challenges – energy access deficit.
- This position provides the opportunity to join a growing team that is changing the face of rural electrification in many countries in across Asia and Africa.
- Provide daily administrative support to the Country Director maximizing effective use of his time and priorities, ensuring his participation in internal and external meetings / events are well prepared, scheduling and correspondence, maintaining calendar or events and detailed travel plans.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CD with internal/external stakeholders and others on matters as directed.
- Provides regular operating status reports to Country Director as needed, assisting during operational reviews through follow up on assigned performance tasks and deadlines
- Work and coordinate with cross-functional teams towards business initiatives, improvement and support to ensure business continuity or as directed.
- Collaborate with Business Heads to capture progress, commitments and decisions and report this to the Country Director on a regular basis.
- Provide research and business support to the Country Director and other Business Units as needed.
- Support and manage the preparation of briefing materials for the Country Director and other Business Heads as required.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Prepare and share regular status reports for Business Planning on status of core businesses with a focus on targets, performance management and highlighting key needs for each rolling quarter.
- Provide information-model as well as analyze & interpret data sets, patterns or trends for regular inputs for strategic business decision making.
- Own the creation and maintenance of reporting dashboards using relevant data and inputs from internal (and external) sources.
- Track financial KPIs across core business functions with the goal to build on performance delivery quarter-on-quarter.
Business Growth and Support:
- Ensure support for other Business Units to ensure alignment with business outlook.
- Support in crafting a succession planning strategy to ensure continuity for critical positions.
- Support the Country Director on business planning activities for special initiatives that may arise from time to time.
- Support Business Heads and/or budget owners on business coordination related needs.
Does this sound like you?
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree in with up to 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Technical Assistant, Executive Coordinator or in supporting executives in a large/matrixed corporate environment to achieve business goals.
- An MBA or relevant Business-related postgraduate qualifications a plus
- Able to support/coordinate organizational workflow/workstream as required, for achievement of common business goals and objectives.
- Ability to ensure closure for tasks and business initiatives; drawing insights for business growth
- Operationally focused; detailed oriented but able to grasp big picture.
- Experience in operating across multiple time zones and with distributed teams.
- Superb technical and interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-diverse environment coordinating with multiple stakeholders
General Skills & Attributes:
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office, Google Suite and other relevant tools; high level proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel use for reports and presentations expected.
- Excellent skills with project management and coordination tools (MS Project, Asana, Slack etc), plus data analysis/reporting tools (Excel, Power BI etc) – a must
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in delivering tasks in a timely and effective manner
- Excellent communication skills; with a high level of assertiveness and ability to take initiative
- Highly numerate and analytical with an ability to make strategic inputs for driving and achieving business goals
- Responsive with great time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- A Can-Do attitude with a knack for taking ownership of deliverables
- Experience in consulting, research, or similar field – an added advantage.
- You are driven to support the delivery of business growth in a new market.
- You have a robust industry network and understand effective stakeholder engagement practices.
- You are an effective planner and have a strong orientation to process
- You build strong relationships based on trust, and are a strong verbal communicator
- You pride your communication skills.
- Most importantly, candidate must fit company spirit where people work smart, play hard, have fun and are dedicated to success.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online