Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client in the Fashion Industry is looking to hire a suitable and qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plans and directs all aspects of the organization affairs.
- Anticipate and manage legal risks connected with or resulting from business operations and strategies.
- To secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
- To pro-actively create and maintain awareness of business employees for (compliance with) relevant laws and regulations.
- Ensures all business policies and activities are managed correctly and in compliance with current laws.
- Reviews changes to Law and regulations and advises management about impact to the business.
- Provides guidance and counsel to management on business transactions and initiatives.
- Ensures all company’s communications, contracts, documents under legal review.
- Executes multiple high impact initiatives to achieve overall corporate goals.
- Grow membership of Association.
- Write proposal to private and public sectors for sponsorship and partnership
- To set business meeting of members.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Law Degree.
- 5-10 years proven experience as an executive secretary.
- Strong legal experience in corporate and commercial matters.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Exposed to Management of Board of Trustees.
- Must be able to manageAssociations
- Litigation skills.
- Good Communication skills (written, spoken, appearance).
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.