|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
Applications are invited from suitable experts to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expert
Employment Type: Full-time / Part-time
Project Overview and Role
- We need experts for both full-time and part-time roles with respect to a live opportunity that will provide project and fund management support to upcoming entrepreneurship and fund management opportunity supporting SMEs in the off-grid market in 19 countries across West Africa
- This call for experts provides information about the profiles of interest.
Roles, Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Component Team Leaders:
- Directly reporting to the Project Leader and acting as a senior fund management professional (including grant management); supervising and coordinating the technical activities of entrepreneurship and or a fund management component, as well as the regional harmonization of technical standards.
- Candidates must possess senior management experience, currently reside in or have working experience in West Africa, and have led multidisciplinary teams spread across different countries (with a preference for West Africa).
- Directly reporting to Component Team Leaders. These include :
- (Covering all 19 countries): responsible for the day-to-day administration and financial management of the fund management component, including grants.
Portfolio Investment Specialist:
- Responsible for making investment decisions, carrying out investment activities, and oversight of the existing portfolio.
- (Covering all 19 countries): responsible for providing TA to SMEs to improve their businesses and apply for grant funding and loans through the credit line.
Digital Finance Specialist:
- Responsible for providing TA to SMEs to adopt digital finance solutions, including PAYGO and e-money.
Off-Grid Solar Specialist:
- Responsible for supporting both entrepreneurship and fund management teams with strong and up-to-date technical knowledge on off-grid solar solutions, as well as providing technical assistance.
Cross-Cutting Functional Support:
Environmental Health and Safety Officer:
- Responsible for defining and implementing steps to ensure compliance with the environment, which entails, inter alia, training / educating stakeholders, analyzing and disseminating lessons learned and good practices, oversight of the environmental risk management system etc
Social Safeguards Expert:
- Responsible for defining and implementing steps to ensure compliance with social guidelines and risk management, which entails, inter alia, training / educating stakeholders, analyzing and disseminating lessons learned and good practices, oversight of the social risk management system, etc.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a gender action plan with concrete approaches to achieving gender-related objectives of the program.
- To operationalize the gender action plan, the Gender Expert will participate in other project activities such as procurement, community and stakeholder engagement, communication, and capacity building to ensure a gender-inclusive approach.
- The Gender Expert also will work with the M&E expert to develop an M&E framework that will include specific indicators to track and measure gender outcomes.
- Responsible for providing legal support to the program, such as drawing up and monitoring the execution of the agreements, as well as other legal documentation.
General Required Qualifications
- Expertise in the subject described for each role
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in technical specialist roles
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience for component team lead roles
- Fluency in either French or English; fluency in both is an advantage
- Working experience of West Africa
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Currently located or reside in any of the below countries
Who can Express Interest?
- Palladium International welcomes expressions of interest from professionals that represent a broad range of disciplines relevant to working with SMEs, entrepreneurship and skills provision, portfolio investment management, fund management and grants, off-grid solar expertise, etc.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2022 – 23:59.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- To register your interest in being considered for specified roles, please submit the following documents:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae; indicating your motivation and experience
- Salary Expectations
- After submission, your expression of interest will be reviewed by Palladium.
- Due to an expected high volume of interest, only selected individuals will be contacted.