|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Export Manager (Manufacturing – Steel)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Manufacturing – Steel
Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Negotiate and manage export carrier contracts, trucking, full container loads, LCL and airfreight.
- Manage and maintain the record keeping requirements of all import/export documentation in compliance with CBP and other government agencies.
- Streamline logistics management by designing, developing and programming web-base applications for preparing shipping quotes and managing export documents.
- Full air and ocean (FCL and LCL) export operations by using available software.
- Enforce mandatory Nigerian customs regulations.
- Monitor legal documents pertaining to all regulations.
- Draft and implement office related procedures
- Execute export and customs documentation as well as submissions for government approval.
- Review and approve import documentation for adherence to payment terms and all export rules and regulations.
- Train, supervise, and evaluate team members
- Establish Incoterms for shipments that comply with transfer of ownership and liability agreements between shipper and consignee.
- Ensure overall export operations of assign regions, including shipping & logistics and other exports procedures through documentation and logistic team.
- Evaluate and improve international documentation processes.
- Facilitating audits, training employees and ensuring compliance with security regulations.
- Develop and administer quality procedures and internal standard practices in support of component testing and manufacturing.
- Evaluate improvements of existing procedures and working environments to advance service level to the customer and profitability of the organization.
- Maintain key customer information including billing and shipment history.
- B.Sc Degree
- At least 5 years of experience as Export Manager in the steel or cement manufacturing industry
- Should be able to speak and understand French
- Must have experience handling Cameroun and Ghana.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft word format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.