|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator / Educator (Coding and Robotics)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering/Education Technology.
- Effective Instructor in Coding and ICT for Primary school and Secondary School.
- Strong presentation delivery ability.
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/programs.
- Excellent facilitator with the ability to motivate, direct, and train people and collaborate and interact with others effectively and productively.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, conceptualizing, and prioritizing objectives.
- Good knowledge of Block-based Programming such as scratch, App inventor MBlock, Text-based programming like Python, Java or C++, HTML, CSS,
- Develop a specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail game programming, app programming, logic, and critical thinking. Courses should be developmentally appropriate and engaging.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities to students in Grade one to Grade twelve
- Must have critical thinking and trouble shootings kills.
- Must have strong technology skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructional technology.
- Effectively manage the classroom by implementing discipline, time management, and organization consistent with school policy.
- Knowledge of Robotics or 3D Animation, Virtual Reality will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.