Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meethealth and safety standards
- Inspectbuildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive tominimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) andexternal contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, buildingsecurity etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- HND, BSc in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Graduate trainees are advised to apply.