Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Facility Officer will work as part of the Facility Management team and will be primarily responsible for providing assistance to ensure the day-to-day smooth management of the company’s building infrastructure and fleet maintenance whilst carrying out technical duties.
- Assist in the supervision of multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaners and security.
- Ensuring that basic facilities and vehicles company equipment are well maintained.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Assist in the supervision of building projects, renovations or refurbishment.
- Assist in the running of ICE business unit
- Daily facility inspection report.
- Building good relationship with vendors.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers, circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Air condition repair and maintenance.
- Trouble shooting and maintenance of generator
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience as a Technician with a track record of excellent delivery.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical works
- NABTEB certification is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be resident within Ajah/Sangotedo axis.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.