|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a Manufacturing Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Production Coordinator
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Manufacturing (non-food)
- Follow appropriate safety practices to prevent accidents to self or others.
- Follow all laws and policies as they apply to one’s job and to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Work with other departments, department leads, trainers and engineers to resolve quality issues.
- Identify and offer ideas and solutions for improvements based on applied knowledge.
- Develop and maintains reports as required. Reviews hourly, daily and weekly production rates against schedule.
- Assist and coordinate production efforts to cover demand of a assigned cell or area.
- Promote and encourage participation of cell members to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in development of SOP’s, other control processes and practices.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Strong writing skills. Strong verbal communication skills with demonstrated leadership experience and ability.
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, internet, email).
- Ability to autonomously investigate and analyze raw data, and extrapolate conclusions is required.
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations. Manufacturing experience in non-food preferred.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.